Social media turns out to be one of the favorite channels of marketing. The choice is no more about whether to use it or not, but about whether we want to do it well or not. Of course, you can find all the reasons to do it yourself, since you have a knowledge of Facebook, and surely you could spare a couple of hours to post pictures, or even hire an intern to do it.
Unfortunately, the above are all warning signs of a fallible social media management, which becomes evident only once you see no results, and at times, when you have managed to ruin your online reputation!
Here are some good reasons for you to outsource social media marketing:
- Keeping pace with the trends– A social media professional is aware of the changing trends in the social media culture and dynamically adapts to them. Doing it yourself or hiring a novice manager would mean a challenging task to stay ahead in the competition.
- Variety of Social Media Platforms– You may have a personal profile on Facebook but that does not make you an expert at social media or platforms such as Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Youtube and other algorithm changes affecting your brand. An experienced professional will have the strategies to engage audiences on all these platforms.
- Expertise at call – When you sign on a social media agency, you are actually signing on a team of seasoned experts such as graphic designers, copywriters, advertising specialists along with access to specialized social media and marketing software that will all work together to help achieve your goals.
- What? When? How often?– While you will keep groping for these answers on what and how often to post, a professional would always have the right answers to all of these.
- State of the art tools and technology – An agency will have access to the latest tools for collecting and storing data, and later analyzing it and sharing with you, saving you the time and effort to do it.
- Ensuring the right strategy– If you thought social media was all about posting pictures and marketing messages, you’ve got it wrong! Social media is about communication and relationship-building. Only with the right strategy and the right content can you strike a chord with your audience.
- Consistency– The number of social media requests that go unanswered is a shocking figure of 89%. Consumers’ wait-time versus brand response time happens to be very high and no better reason for a customer to move to a competitor. This is a clear indication that you need a dedicated team that can effectively keep you covered in the evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Zero lapses– Your marketing will not suffer if your hired social media manager or the designated person is on leave.
- You work smarter, not harder– Having a professional to take care of your social media marketing allows you to focus on your core business and your internal teams to focus on what they are best at.
The correct social media marketing strategy is integral to your business. If you do not have the right know-how, outsourcing it is a decision that you will never regret.